Sunday, November 23, 2008

Piano

OKAY. I don't know how people to do it but playing the piano is like controlling a monster. Does this analogy mean that I'm less pro than others and will never be good as the pros on Youtube? I don't know how people do it. They make it seem like they're stroking... water - the notes flow seamlessly one after the next.

IN MY CASE, HOWEVER. Playing the piano is like battling in an arena, with loud dramatic music in the background and sweat rolling down my back. I am huffing and puffing like a three-ton bull, as I charge forward to wring the beast by its neck. Then it mangles me and I die.

I also have a creative block, btw.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoohoo, this is cui di. =D

i envy those who can play piano really fast.. wonder what their fingers are made of.

November 24, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger xiu hui said...

i'm not artistically inclined at all.. AT ALL. so.. haha. it's in summer!!!

November 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home