Monday, November 17, 2008

Just another public blog.

Hahaha.

Hahahahaha. Um.

This is my first entry on a public blog, with none of its squealing and CAPs. (!!!)

I like to think of having a public blog as going to the toilet with the door open. You think you are alone doing what you best love, but the truth is? 10,246 people are ambushed outside the door waiting for you. With digital cameras. Or so I'd like to believe. That 10,246 people are reading this.

If you are one of the 10,246 people, please say something.

This is a public blog and it's monumental. It's going down in history as another public blog. That's great. That's terrific.

Dear Google, I hope to God you do not cache this.

Dear Diary, I hope to God that I'll use you more.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Alfi said...

wahahahahahahahahaha


hahahahahahahahaha


HAH!

:)

Alfi

November 17, 2008 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger xinleh said...

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile.

BLASPHEMY ALFI I MISS YOU ALREADY

I'm still trying to find my way around here. *n00b LOL*

November 17, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Tazzie said...

BLOGSPOT. LOGPOT. OGPO. OT.

Imma stalk ya!

November 18, 2008 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger xinleh said...

Do it often!

November 18, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger beautyinsleep said...

I am one of the 10, 246 people, so I will say this: I love your analogies. :D

November 18, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Tazzie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 18, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd post. Puh-leese =D

November 18, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger xinleh said...

Lissa! You are alive. I am so excited I shall email you!

Ariel-sama: You make me feel wanted, popular and very touched. T.T

November 18, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home